15/04/2013

Mushroom and rice one pot

This mushroom and rice one pot was a very easy dinner to make, hardly any fuss and not a lot of preparation time. It would be great for an easy evening meal, when you don't want to spend hours slaving over a hot stove. It has a really good flavour to it and I really do love mushrooms, so guess you could always add some different types for different textures too.

I think that I will definitely be making this recipe again, not only is the flavour good but it seems like a great base to use your leftovers in your fridge and cupboards. I would love to use chorizo in this recipe (but then again, I love chorizo and I'd like to use it in every recipe ;-) ).




You can find the recipe that I used here, I didn't really use any substitutions this time as I was just using the leftovers that I had before shopping for the week ahead. I will definitely be changing the flavours up a bit next time though.

Notes: Make sure that your stock is gluten free, I used Knorr stock cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment