26/10/2013

Spinach & Ricotta Gnocchi

We had this gnocchi for dinner last night and it was just the right meal for a Friday night. It felt a little bit indulgent and was really tasty with the flavour of the 2 different cheeses coming through.It was just what I needed on a Friday night, was a brilliant substitute for a takeaway as well!


My other half made a cheese sauce to go with this, which went quite nicely with it. You've obviously got to be a cheese lover to eat this meal!



This recipe came from the BBC Good Food website, you can find the recipe here. If you would like to know how we made the cheese sauce then I can share this with you too.

I used Doves Farm gluten free plain flour in this recipe instead of standard plain flour. I also used frozen spinach as I have quite a bit to use up in the freezer (I find this easier to use as it keeps really well).

We're going to have a nice relaxing weekend, so I hope that you all are having a good weekend whatever you are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment