09/09/2013

Butterbean Pate


I've seen quite a few bean dips and pates on the internet before  and a few weeks ago I found some cheap tinned beans in B&M. They were 29 p a tin, so I decided to buy a few tins. As I was having a large dinner that day, I didn't want something overly filling for lunch. I decided to make a bean pate, as I also had some leftover gluten free crispbreads (which I absolutely love!). It was so quick and easy to make, as well as being tasty that it's definitely something I'll be making again.


Ingredients:

1 tin of butter beans, drained
15 g grated Parmesan (you can add this to your taste)
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 pinch of garlic salt (easily substituted for minced garlic and salt)
Pepper

Method:
  1. Add all of the ingredients to a food processor (I actually used a mini chopper), add a little water if the mixture is too stiff.
  2. Once it is a nice smooth consistency (do not over mix), serve with crackers or crispbreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment