23/07/2013

Rasberry & Strawberry Jam and Orange Marmalade

I've decided that this year I'm going to try and make jams, marmalade and chutney's throughout the year. I'll use some of them myself, then keep some of them back to put in home made hampers for Christmas.

I really enjoyed making the marmalade and jam last year, but found it a bit of a rush so close to the festive season. It also seems a shame not to make the most of some of the fruits when they are in season. It'll also be nice to have them for ourselves too!

Seems a bit early to be thinking about December at the moment, but I figure I should be making the most out of fruit and vegetables.

I'll share my attempts with you as I try them out, hopefully I'll be having a go this weekend.

I'm kind of new to all this, so if anyone has any tips or good recipes to share then please do!


No comments:

Post a Comment