23/06/2013

Meal Plan 23/06/13 - 29/06/13

I've planned our meals for next week, but it's not entirely finished yet as I haven't been shopping. I thought I would still share what meals I was going to have and I'll update with the other details later. I did take a visit to the market at the weekend though and I got some good deals on some meat as we went in the afternoon.

Meal Plan 23/06/13 - 29/06/13


  • Feta Cheese, Tuna and Avocado  Salad, Balsamic & Olive Oil
  • Mixed Bean and Sausage Casserole
  • Honey, Soy Sauce and Garlic Pork Steaks, Carrots, Broccoli
  • Bangers and Mash with Carrots and Onion Gravy
  • Beef Fajitas
  • Tapas Night: Paella, Patatas Bravas, Spanish Ham Selection, Manchego Cheese, Garlic Prawns
  • Salty Crispy chicken, Egg Fried Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment