30/04/2013

Easy Thai prawn curry

We love Thai curry in our house, they have a really good flavour and a bit of heat. Though I must admit, my boyfriend tends to like a LOT of heat in his. He actually cooked this one today and it was a bit too hot for me. It had lots of flavour, was quick and easy and I would definitely recommend it.


I think the heat of red Thai curry paste does vary dependant upon which one you use (correct me if I am wrong), but the one that we used was a little too hot with 2 teaspoons. Next time we will be using just 1 teaspoon. 

This was filling enough on its own, but I think the next time we make this, I might add some vegetables to it to bulk it out a little bit. Plus there's nothing wrong with trying to eat more veg! 

The recipe I used is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment